Visit The Gambia, the "smiling coast" of West Africa, and experience a fascinating culture, a sub-tropical climate and some of the friendliest people on earth. This former British colony is steeped in history from the colonial period.
Year round sunshine and a unique African experience.
Why The Gambia?
- Fantastic winter sun – over 30°C every month
- Under 6 hours flying time
- Easy journey – by the pool by late afternoon
- Same time zone, no jet lag
- Wonderful sandy beaches
- Unspoilt and un-commercialised
- Friendly people and exotic culture
- River, bush and beach excursions
- Holidays to suit all pockets and tastes
- Value for money – both your holiday and spending in resort
Why The Gambia Experience?
- A wealth of experience – this winter is our 24th anniversary
- Widest choice of regional flights
- Choice of Economy and Premium Class
- The best 20 properties from budget to deluxe
- Upgraded room types not available through other operators
- Short breaks, 7, 10, 11 and 14 night holidays
- Specialist tours and excursions – bird watching, fishing and tailor-made itineraries
- Sailing holidays
- Boutique hotels, Spa's, unique lodges and all-inclusive holidays
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Further Gambia Information
Order your Gambia brochure here
View all of our hotel collections
Stay in Contact
Follow us on social media