Serenity Holidays is an independent, privately owned tour operator which was established in 1987 by husband and wife team Stephen and Sandra Wilde. Still owned by the couple, the company maintains its original principles of providing specialist holidays with a superior service but at affordable prices.
Serenity Holidays trade under a handful of specialist brands, each managed and staffed by teams of specialists. The founding trade name, The Gambia Experience, remains the largest and most well known of all the brands, however sister company The Cape Verde Experience launched in 2006, and has proved popular with the press, travel agents and travelling public. Sales exceeded expectations in the first year and remain strong. Launched in May 2008, The Senegal Experience has an expanding range of quality properties and offers further opportunities for enjoying the best of what West Africa has to offer.
The remaining brands all specialise in holidays to Europe: Corsican Places offers the widest range of holidays to the beautiful Mediterranean island and is fast becoming the predominant operator on the island; Sardinian Places has a wide range of properties all well placed to explore this quintessential island at the heart of the Med, and finally, Sicilian Places offers a variety of fantastic properties from modern apartments to converted monasteries, with many close to some of Sicily's most impressive historical landmarks.
Great Escapes is a specialist in short breaks, and Allez France provides 3000 cottages and gites across the country.
Learn more about who we are, our sister companies and our dedication to Sustainable Tourism.
Here you will find key information about booking your holiday with Serenity Holidays.
We support a number of Gambian charities and development programs, and through the years have developed some of our own ongoing charity projects.
Charities We Support
Work With Us
Find out the benefits of becoming a trade partner and contact details for our dedicated trade sales team.
Work With Us
Looking for recruitment opportunities with one of the UK's top specialist tour operators?.
Why Serenity Holidays?
- Strong online resource for you with full and honest online quotes and genuine, updated information
- Brochures with detailed descriptions of all accommodations and destinations
- Expert UK reservations staff who have all visited the destinations to give you the best information possible
- Choice and value across all Serenity holidays and flights
- Upgraded flight services, rooms and many exclusive properties
- Expert resort teams, with the local knowledge that you need
- Flexibility for your needs including groups, multi centre holidays and specialist excursions
- Competitive pricing, value for money, and loyalty discounts
- No hidden extras - the price you see is the price you pay