Goa specialist introduces two new India Tours, featuring some of the sub-continent’s most impressive landmarks and wildlife experiences.
Specialist tour operator Goa Experience has added two new India Tours to its growing collection, offering customers even more choice for experiential add-ons to their Goa holiday, exploring the vast Indian sub-continent.
Both the new tours offer game drives in Ranthambore’s National Park, the largest reserve in northern India, where the highest number of protected Bengal tigers reside, along with other wildlife including hyenas, leopards, sambar deer, chital, mongoose and over 240 species of bird.
The first tour, Tigers and the Taj Mahal, lasts four nights and five days, and highlights include:
- Exploring Old Delhi aboard a cycle rickshaw, and visit the Red Fort and Jama Masjid, one of India’s largest mosques
- Visit the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
- Two Jeep safaris through Ranthambore National Park.
The second tour, Golden Triangle and Tigers, is a six-night, seven-day add-on, and highlights include:
- Sightseeing tour of Jaipur, visiting the City Palace, Palace of Winds and Jantar Mantar.
- Explore the ancient capital of Amber, including the Amber Fort, with a Jeep ride to the top.
- Two Jeep safaris through Ranthambore National Park
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city, and the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- City tour of Old Delhi, including visits to the Red Fort and Jama Masjid.
Amber Fort, Jaipur
These two new tours complement the range of India Tours already offered by the operator, such as Taste of Mumbai and its Kerala Tours, exploring southern India’s laid-back vibes.
For more information about the operator’s collection of India Tours, call Goa Experience on 01489 866986, or visit goaexperience.co.uk/India-tours
For further information, images and press trip enquiries please contact Stacey Parsons or Louise Thomas- tel: 01489 866 963, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goa Experience is a trade name of Serenity Holidays Ltd, an independent and fully bonded tour operator under ATOL1866 and a member of ABTA, ABTOT, AITO and IATA.
Serenity’s products include: The Gambia Experience, The Cape Verde Experience, Corsican Places and Sardinian Places.
Header image credit: GUDKOV ANDREY | Shutterstock