All of our specialist holidays offer excellent value and choice. We are an independent company where emphasis is very much on both quality and customer service. We are always interested to hear from travel professionals, especially French and Italian speakers, living in the area, who may be looking for that next all important career move and new challenge. If you would like to work for one of the UK’s top specialist tour operators, have relative experience and would like to be considered for future recruitment opportunities, then please send your details to the contact below.
If you are bilingual and interested in working the summer 2020 season with us please send us your CV.
Working within the travel and tourism industry, this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Accounts team.
You will be working in a small team who are responsible for all aspects of finance within the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Supervising two accounts assistants.
- Daily bank reconciliations for numerous bank accounts including foreign currency.
- Maintaining control account reconciliations.
- Supplier invoice reconciliations.
- Monthly payment runs.
- VAT knowledge desirable.
- 3 years' previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in a small team in a busy environment.
- Analytical thinker / problem solver.
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive salary.
- 22 days leave + Bank Holidays (increases with length of service).
- 37-hour week with flexible working hours.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Death in Service insurance.
- Holiday concessions after qualifying period.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Great working environment with funded social events.
- Modern office building in excellent location with free parking and train station within walking distance.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter including your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org